When the original Myford company - found in 1933/4 by Cecil Moore as the Myford Engineering Company - closed it doors in July 2011 it was something of a relief that the works photographic archive and scrap books were preserved by the new owners.
As the material is sorted, scanned and prepared it will be displayed in the Machine Tool Archive during 2018.
The first section, for the Myford ML10, has been completed. Other parts will become active, weekly, from May 2018 (it's a big job?
Myford ML10 Myford/Drummond M-Type
Myford ML7 Myford Capstan Lathes
Myford Super 7 Myford ML2 and ML4
Myford 4-inch Precision Rodney Milling Attachments
The Myford Factory Myford Exhibition Displays
Myford ML8 and Woodworking Myford Mini-Kop
MYFORD HOME PAGE